A great move that targets some of the more stubborn areas of the body. Glutes and hamstrings work in the lower body portion of this movement while the triceps tone and firm with each sweep of the arms.
- Facing the Kinesis wall, have body in a 45 degree angle with knees slightly bent.
- Keep shoulders down away from the ears and upper arm alongside the body, elbows bent and fists pointing towards the ground gripping handles with palms facing in.
- Push handles down so that the entire arm is now alongside the body with thumbs in an “OK” position.
- While bringing the arms by your sides, extend one leg backwards, touching behind with the toe.
- Keep the knee of the bent leg centered over the foot, not letting it jet out to one side or the other.
- To finish, bend the elbows and bring in the leg.
Added on 09/08/2011
Fitness and Exercise by The Lyons' Share-Our Blog
No comments have been added yet to this post.
Post a comment - top
Please register to leave a comment.